Amazing Pictures Photos

Just a quickie You On Here » , , , , , , , » Just a quickie

Hello!
This will be a quick post with pics, I'll try to make some time to make a "real" post later.
I just wanna get these pics "out of the way", since I have 3 new Sleek palettes and one new MAC palette, and I wanna write and swatch them ASAP, and if I would include them to this post, no one would read read this through :D

So I'll post my saturday's and sunday's looks now, and leave Sleeks, MAC Pandemonium palette, and my today's look for later.
First I'll start with my saturday's first look, I wanted to use only Gosh effect powders again, but I wasn't really satisfied with the result, so I made another look after this.

But anyway, this has Gosh Blue Whale, Green gate, Sunstone and Bright'n'Black:

So after that look I did like million looks, but I didn't like any of them :D

Finally I took my StarsMakeupHaven palettes, and came up with this (this was called "it's not the bruises that hurt the most", since it reminds me of bruising):

And dollyface:

Yesterday Gosh met MAC, so I call it MAC'n'Gosh (like Macintosh *g*):






There's MAC Copper pigment, Gosh Aquatic,Gosh Blue Whale and Gosh extreme art eyeliner.

But that's all for now, now I go out of the door!

you on Just a quickie http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/03/just-quickie.html
related postJust a quickie for you .

Blog Archive

Followers