Amazing Pictures Photos

Meh. You On Here » , » Meh.

Mailman brought me two of my new wigs today!

Here's the first one:

It's really lond, silver/white straight wig.


Second one. And I'm sorry I had to blur my face with this one, I just looked horrible :D But here you can at least see the wig:
It's blond, and curly, and it has a thick fringe.

And then my today's makeup. I went to take pics for my new ID, so I did sorta pinup makeup, quite natural, but still visible:

(I added lipgloss to my lips later, I didn't like the matte look)


For that look I used several brands, Kat von D's Tequila and Leather, MAC Unsquare and Gesso, and MSCHIC French Chocolate.

But that's all this time. Maybe my Aromaleigh arrives tomorrow? Or the rest of my wigs?

you on Meh. http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/03/meh.html
related postMeh. for you .

Blog Archive

Followers