Amazing Pictures Photos

Under the sea of flowers You On Here » , , , , , , , » Under the sea of flowers

Hello sweeties!

Today I really used makeup, first to make my entry for MUG's weekly challenge, and then to my today's look.

I'll start with my LOTD, even though it looks a bit plain in pics, it looked really cool IRL. I used my SMH palettes, there's 1492, Fresh, Teal Tuesday, Walking After Midnight, Rush Hour, Fantasy and Fireflies :P

But anyway, here we go:



Whole look:

Last one is a bad attempt to show my nails, I just LOOOOVE ModelsOwn polishes. They stay wall, cover well, are awesome colored etc.

Here a bit better image of my nails:
I know somebody may think they look messy and horrible, but I like them <3
There's both ModelsOwn Lemon Meringue and Mixed Up glitter polish.
(And my nails aren't pretty. I know :/)


But anyway. I mentioned MUG new Weekly Challenge, this time it's inspired by Plumeria Flower :


When I saw the pic, I know exactly what colors I would use :D

So here's my entry for the challenge:

Previous pics were taken inside with a flash, following are taken out in the sunlight:




NYX Jumbo pencil Milk
MAC Gesso e/s
Ben Nye Sun Yellow
Ben Nye Azalea
Ben Nye Cherry Red
Ben Nye Tangerine
BftE Soleil
Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
Mascara


I think I did pretty good. I have to admit that I felt bad washing this away right after photos :D

But that's all this time!

you on Under the sea of flowers http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/03/under-sea-of-flowers.html
related postUnder the sea of flowers for you .

Blog Archive

Followers