Amazing Pictures Photos

Jill Scott Covers Essence Magazine's May 2010 Issue... You On Here » » Jill Scott Covers Essence Magazine's May 2010 Issue...



Jill Scott is covering Essence Magazine's May 2010 issue, and even though there are reports that she didn't like the cover photo, I think she's been looking fierce lately. 

"Ever since I had my son, I feel like there's a stitch of lava in my spine. I feel like I can do anything."---Jill Scott

With a string of lead movie roles under her belt and on the eve of a new album, the inimitable Jill Scott covers ESSENCE's May issue--looking and feeling better than ever! In "And Baby Makes 2," Jill is photographed at home with her 9-month-old son Jett, as she opens up about the difficult road that led her to single motherhood, her deep thoughts on interracial relationships, the sister circle that helps her get by, and the perfect life she enjoys today.

you on Jill Scott Covers Essence Magazine's May 2010 Issue... http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2010/03/jill-scott-covers-essence-magazine-may_29.html
related postJill Scott Covers Essence Magazine's May 2010 Issue... for you .

Blog Archive

Followers