Amazing Pictures Photos

Farah Angsana F/W '11 You On Here » , , » Farah Angsana F/W '11

I wasn't really that familiar with Farah Angsana but I was invited to attend and figured "Why not?" I've very happy I did, because she's much more evening wear than most of the shows I'm covering this season, and it's always nice to see a little glitz and glamour!
The collection certainly glammed it up! Lots of black cocktail frocks in silk with pretty embroidery started off the show.
Then we moved on to color, color and more color, hooray! There was also quite a bit of fur, some of it silver some of it dyed.
This last dress was quite a show stopper, crystal encrusted with feather and organza ruffles!

you on Farah Angsana F/W '11 http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2011/02/farah-angsana-fw.html
related postFarah Angsana F/W '11 for you .

Blog Archive

Followers