Amazing Pictures Photos

Funny Super Bowl Commercials: My 2011 Picks [LOL] You On Here » » Funny Super Bowl Commercials: My 2011 Picks [LOL]

First off, congrats to the Green Bay Packers for coming out on top over the Pittsburg Steelers at Super Bowl XLV. It was a little bittersweet for me because I'm a Saints fan and a WHODAT and I just think the winners of Super Bowl XLIIII (the New Orleans SAINTS!) are the BEST TEAM EVER. Ok, you know what? Sorry. Got lost in last year for a moment. Anyhoo, let's get to my shortlist of 2011 Super Bowl ads that I thought made the grade (and that made me LOL) WATCH below:

Bridgestone "Reply All" Hilarious.


Chevy Camaro, I just liked this one.



Audi "Release the Hounds" Hit 'em with the Kenny G! lol.



Volkswagen "The Force" Cutest. Commercial. Ever :)



Bud Light "Hack Job"
LOLOL.



CarMax "Gas Station" Funny.


you on Funny Super Bowl Commercials: My 2011 Picks [LOL] http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2011/02/funny-super-bowl-commercials-my-2011.html
related postFunny Super Bowl Commercials: My 2011 Picks [LOL] for you .

Blog Archive

Followers