Amazing Pictures Photos

Lovely Magazine You On Here » Lovely Magazine

I just came upon a really gorgeous online magazine for those of us obsessed with fashion. It's called Lovely and there is a fabulous article in their November issue regarding finding jeans that are the right fit (anyone else have that stupid gap in your jeans at your lower back? grr!) Lovely brings the look and feel of a glossy online with amazingly crystal clear photography, interesting visuals and great content.

I have to say, I was impressed with it the moment I landed on the home page. When you click on any of the 3 issues in the "living room" laying on the coffee table, it automatically brings you to a page with each page laid out side by side. Move your mouse slowly forward (or backward, depending on where you start reading) and click on the page image you desire to bring it up in full size. I say slowly because when I flicked my wrist with my mouse the way I normally zoom through things, the pages moved at the speed of light. But that's just me for you--always in a hurry. As soon as I paced myself, I was able to tap into each page easily. Good thing too, because I love this magazine.

Don't take my word for it though, go see for yourself! www.lovelymagazine.com The December issue is live now!

(Subscription is free and Lovely is published online monthly!)

you on Lovely Magazine http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/12/lovely-magazine.html
related postLovely Magazine for you .

Blog Archive

Followers