Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: SpaSensials Intensive Moisturizing Socks & Gloves You On Here » Review: SpaSensials Intensive Moisturizing Socks & Gloves

I recently got to try out Spasensials Intensive one-step moisturizing and conditioning socks and gloves. Both are infused with Vitamins A, b5, E, Aloe and Jojoba and both are geared to get the job done within a 15 minute time period.

The socks and gloves are lined with a thin layer of gel and the outside is cloth with ridges, there is a fresh clean fragrance to the gel. While this particular kit didn't come with the exfoliating buffer for the feet (such as the one sold through Amazon) , it is highly recommended to exfoliate both your hands and feet, sloughing off the dead skin, before using these products to get the full effect of the moisturizer easily absorbing into your skin. You can read more about the benefits of exfoliating on Beauty Pro.

Both the socks and gloves say "One size fits most." I found the socks to be a bit too small and struggled a bit to get them on my feet (my foot is a size 7), so if your feet are any bigger you may just have to cut a small slit at the top to allow more room for your foot to slide in. Once my foot was in, the sock wasn't tight at all and it appeared the main issue had to do more with the opening to the sock than the actual size of the sock. The gloves were the opposite, as they were a little larger than my hands, but then again I am only 5'1" and have pretty small hands.

You should only use one product at a time and should start with the socks. The directions do advise caution as your feet will be slippery within the sock and if you walk around you could slip. I personally chose to walk around because I found that the ridges on the outside of the sock tended to massage my feet as I moved. This made my feet feel great, as did the cooling sensation of the gel. For my hands, I chose to massage each hand with the gloves on as the ridges again played an important role in massaging my skin.

After 15 minutes you take the product off and further massage in the gel. It dries in about 1-2 minutes and your skin will feel great. My hands felt very moisturized and the callouses on my hands were substantially minimized. Even the day after using these products my hands and feet still felt very soft.

The SpaSensials kit is a nice treat and a great way to pamper yourself. The kit costs $11.99 and comes complete with 2 sets of gloves, 2 sets of socks and 2 buffers. All SpaSensials products are sold exclusively through Amazon.

you on Review: SpaSensials Intensive Moisturizing Socks & Gloves http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/12/review-spasensials-intensive.html
related postReview: SpaSensials Intensive Moisturizing Socks & Gloves for you .

Blog Archive

Followers