Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Conair Infiniti Nano Ceramic Hair Straightener You On Here » Review: Conair Infiniti Nano Ceramic Hair Straightener

Hello gorgeous hair. I sure have been in hair heaven these last few weeks since receiving the newest Conair line of Infiniti Nano Ceramic Tourmaline hair styling tools. You've seen my hair using the Infiniti Nano Silver Hair Setter and today I give you the magic of the Conair Infiniti Nano Ceramic Hair Straightener.

(I'm also rocking this gorgeous necklace from Lancome!)

As you can see, I have pretty long hair, not to mention the fact that it is wavy--not beach wave hair, but straggly waves. Yuck. So I tend to spend a long time using a rounded brush and blow drying the heck out of it to make it straight.

With the Infiniti hair straightener from Conair, I just set it on the silver heat resistant mat that comes with it and because my hair is very thick and coarse, I set the temperature to 330 degrees. It heated up pretty quick and because this particular hair straightener is 1 3/4" in length, I can section off more hair making this pretty quick and painless.


Besides straightening my hair quickly, do you see that amazing shine? And frizz? What frizz? Wow! That is one thing I loved about this Infiniti hair straightener, the frizz went away as I smoothed this through my hair.


The Inifiniti Hair Straightener also comes with a heat resistant pouch, so when I am done, no need to worry that little fingers will be checking it out. I just put it in the pouch and fold the mat around it, snap shut and voila! I'm done with no worries about the kids getting burned.

You will *love* this product! Just look at me, don't I look like I love it?!

Available at Drugstore.com for $79

Ps. Thanks to my incredible photographer for making me look so good--my 8 year old son Gavin!

you on Review: Conair Infiniti Nano Ceramic Hair Straightener http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/12/review-conair-infiniti-nano-ceramic_8326.html
related postReview: Conair Infiniti Nano Ceramic Hair Straightener for you .

Blog Archive

Followers