Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Kaeline Argarome Bain & Argarome Jour You On Here » Review: Kaeline Argarome Bain & Argarome Jour

I've recently had the pleasure of trying out a product that is new here in the U.S. called Kaeline Argatherapie from Xandra Renouvelle. Argarome Bain (bath oil) and Argarome Jour (facial serum) are 100% natural and are a combination of Argan Oil and essential oils. Argan Oil is exclusive to Morroco, as the fruit from the trees it is harvested from are indigenous to this region.

I honestly had never heard of Argan Oil until this point and the thought of using oil on my combination skin made me feel skeptical that it could actually help my acne. I don't have acne in the sense of needing any medication, but I am prone to bad break outs that make me feel like I am 13 all over again.

Argarome Jour: This serum is good for all skin types and should be applied in the morning before or in place of your moisturizer. What I did was use it alone every other day and on the off days use it in combination with my normal moisturizer. Rose oil is added to the Argan Oil/essential oil combination. The scent of the serum is Ok; I had expected a rose scent, which you can smell only a little bit, but the overall scent is hard to describe. The scent only lasts a short period of time though, as the serum absorbs into your skin quickly.

You only need a pea size amount of the Argarome Jour to smooth over your face and it is not greasy feeling. Amazingly, I absolutely saw results in the tone and reduction of inflammation to my skin. If I can refer you to my recent review of Conair's Infiniti Nano Hair Straightener, you can see a recent picture of me and my acne-free skin. I'm really quite impressed.

Argarome Bain: When I received this bath oil, both Brody and I had a cold. The rosemary, lavender and lemon essential oils worked fabulously to help relieve our congestion, while also softening our skin. I only put half a capful into Brody's bath (with no baby toys so that he wouldn't ingest the oil) and 2 capfuls into my bath. It was so relaxing and soothing. This is definitely on my list as one of my favorite bath oils.

Here are a few of the wonderful things Argan Oil can do for you:

* Alleviates acne & reduces scarring
* Adds vitality to hair and nails

* Reduces skin inflammation & irritation

* Hydrates skin and softens fine lines

Here in the U.S. Kaeline Argatherapie is only available through Xandra Renouvelle, which I am happy to say is mom owned and operated. Visit the website to learn more about Argan Oil and to see a complete list of Kaeline products available: www.xandrarenouvelle.com

you on Review: Kaeline Argarome Bain & Argarome Jour http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/12/review-kaeline-argarome-bain-argarome_6309.html
related postReview: Kaeline Argarome Bain & Argarome Jour for you .

Blog Archive

Followers