Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Roxy Parfum You On Here » Review: Roxy Parfum

Normally I'm not one to review perfumes, but I happen to have 2 sitting here, one of which is Roxy. I wasn't sure what to expect with the scent--I was told it would be fun and dynamic, but knew nothing of the notes that would capture it. So as I breathe it in once again to be able to describe it to you...I can only help but smile as it somehow reminds me of my past--single, carefree, adventurous.

Roxy is a sunny floral scent with a punch of fruit. Zesty citrus fruits and velvety berries, Magnolia, Lily of the Valley and Violet intertwined with musk, Ylang and the Frangipani flower make Roxy feel uncomplicated.

It is a fresh clean scent and one whose various elements emerge at different times while wearing it. The only downside is that it wears off a little too quickly.

However, I loved it and I'm sure you will too. The fragrance is targeted for 15-25 year olds, which explains why it reminds me of my younger days. www.roxy.com

you on Review: Roxy Parfum http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/12/review-roxy-parfum_3568.html
related postReview: Roxy Parfum for you .

Blog Archive

Followers