Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Setter You On Here » Review: Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Setter

I'm not really one for taking pictures of myself. I can guarantee you that I will find a flaw! However, I think that when you are talking about using hair tools, it's best to show what your hair looked like when you used it, hence a picture of me!

I have pretty long hair, it goes down to the middle of my back, which is a blessing and a curse. Blessing--gorgeous long hair, Curse--it is weighted down and often just falls flat. That's where testing out the new Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Setter comes into play (and that is a mouthful to say!) I typically use a curling iron to give my hair some volume with curls and know what a process it is..it is never something quick and painless. So I automatically had it figured that the Conair Infiniti Hair Setter would be the same way.

The way it works is that you set the temperature based on your hair type; so hotter for thicker, course hair, less hot for thin, fine hair. Heat up only takes 2 minutes, but make sure you keep the cover closed. The rollers are plastic on the outside and a slot to slide your hair through contains the tourmaline ceramic to heat your hair. Simply section your hair, roll it and clip it with the clips provided.
I moved through my hair pretty quickly and by the time I got around my head, it was time to unroll my hair from where I started. Once unclipped, the rollers actually slide right out of my hair. No pulling or getting the roller caught on my hair. For my bangs, I just took the largest roller and slid only the ends of my bangs into it and held it for about 30 seconds.

I flipped my hair upside down and sprayed my Alterna Caviar Hair Spray to hold the curl and voila! I no longer had pin straight hair. What you can't tell in the picture is really how great the curls looked--and they held all day.

Looks like the curling iron will start collecting dust. I love this thing and I can't wait to tell you about their new Nano Silver hair dryer and straightener. Have you used Conair's Nano Silver Hair Setter? Share your experience in the comments!

Available at Drugstore.com for $49.99

you on Review: Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Setter http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/12/review-conair-infiniti-nano-silver_6854.html
related postReview: Conair Infiniti Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Setter for you .

Blog Archive

Followers