Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Skin MD Natural You On Here » Review: Skin MD Natural

Dry skin got you down? There's nothing worse than dry, itchy skin--especially in the winter with your thermostats up or in my case, skin's nemesis-- the wood stove. Lucky for me that I decided to give Skin MD Natural a try. Or rather..."another" try; let me explain...

I received Skin MD Natural a year ago to review. At that time I was pregnant with Brody and if you are a mom then you are well aware that hormones like to play tricks on you. My skin at the time was a horrible mess of dryness and one application of Skin MD Natural and my legs and arms never felt softer. Not even just soft, but like silk. I couldn't believe it and wondered how I had never heard of this skin care miracle, but then pregnancy reeked some havoc and my skin began to have a reaction--my ankles, for some reason, got incredibly itchy. So I put it aside and hoped that after Brody was born I could give it another try.

Brody arrived and, as you know, I have 4 boys--life got in the way. Then someone I met in November mentioned giving it a try, all the while I kept hearing my fellow beauty bloggers rave about it. So I got another bottle and again--super soft satiny skin. I mean beyond what normal lotions do. Skin MD Natural is a shielding lotion and it was as if you could feel that protective barrier blocking out all that is harmful and preventing dry skin.

So I waited, day 3, 4 5--still super soft skin, 6, 7, 8...satiny skin reigns supreme, 9, 10, 11...a big sign of relief. It appears that whatever happened with my ankles when I last gave Skin MD Natural a try was just a big fluke and probably attributable to my pregnancy. Thank God because I have never used a lotion like this! It's no surprise that my skin is so soft, as Aloe is a major player in this skin care lotion.

If you have dry skin, this is a definite must-have. I would also highly recommend it for anyone who is a nurse, doctor, day care provider or mom--anyone who repeatedly has to wash their hands. Skin MD Natural will be a life saver in preventing dry cracked hands.

Have you used it?

you on Review: Skin MD Natural http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/12/review-skin-md-natural.html
related postReview: Skin MD Natural for you .

Blog Archive

Followers