Amazing Pictures Photos

The Beauty Ideal From The Beauty Blog Network You On Here » The Beauty Ideal From The Beauty Blog Network

This month the Beauty Blog Network has launched it's newly minted online monthly magazine, The Beauty Ideal. Every month, a beauty blogger from the network is chosen to be the Featured Beauty Editor and she picks fellow bloggers from the group to be on her team to conceive that month's topic and articles. Elke is Editor in Chief and finalizes and puts everything together.

You'll find reviews, trend forecasts and articles you can relate to no matter what season of life you are in. I'm pretty biased since I am in the group--I think we have a talented bunch of bloggers (almost 100 of us!) and I know you will love The Beauty Ideal.

Besides--I wrote the featured article this month: "A New Chance At A New You." (Thanks Christina for having faith in me!)

you on The Beauty Ideal From The Beauty Blog Network http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/01/beauty-ideal-from-beauty-blog-network_2942.html
related postThe Beauty Ideal From The Beauty Blog Network for you .

Blog Archive

Followers