Amazing Pictures Photos

Celebrity Beauty: Ava Gaudet You On Here » Celebrity Beauty: Ava Gaudet

Musician and actress, Ava Gaudet, is gorgeous AND talented--wouldn't you agree? Born and raised in Providence, Rhode Island, she is the daughter of a jazz musician/composer and an actress. I'd say it was in the stars that she would become a performer too.

She began dancing at age three and continued diligent and dedicated study of ballet, tap, jazz, theater dance and hip-hop until adulthood. As a teenager she began acting in local theaters and was a lead actress in her high school’s musicals. While enrolled at the prestigious Berklee College of Music in Boston, she wrote and released her first EP, "Supergirl" and performed with her band throughout Providence, Boston and New York garnering local notoriety and regional attention.

After Graduation she moved back to New York to hit the industry on all fronts. She released her second EP of original music, and paid the bills by singing in upscale event bands. She then landed the role of "Maureen" in the National Tour of RENT. Soon after the tour closed she made her Broadway debut when she took over the role of Maureen in the Broadway company of RENT, and became the first actress in the show’s history to be a permanent principal actress and also understudy the role of Mimi.She recently had a recurring role on ABC’s UGLY BETTY as Betty’s trouble-making neighbor Gina Gambarro and has two films being released in 2008; HURT and EVIL ANGEL. Thankfully she is also the wife of my high school friend Rob Gaudet, owner of First Degree Productions and happily answered my beauty questions.

When you were finally allowed to wear makeup, what was the first product you purchased?

I’m pretty sure the first makeup I ever bought myself was a 99 cent black eyeliner, probably wet & wild. I started wearing makeup in my day-to-day life when I was a freshman in high school, and I pretty much only wore a little eyeliner, and maybe some lip liner and chapstick!! I was used to wearing makeup to perform and was applying my own stage makeup for dance recitals at a VERY early age. The makeup I wore to perform was always so exaggerated and over-the-top (bright red lipstick, blush, eye shadow, false lashes, etc.) I always kept my "real-life" makeup simple and clean.

If you looked in your handbag right now, which product do you have the most of?

I have lots of lip glosses…different colors, flavors, some that plump, some that sparkle…you can’t really go wrong with lip gloss.

What is the one beauty product you hands down cannot live without?


I absolutely LOVE the Maybelline Lash Stylist mascara. It’s the best mascara I’ve ever tried. The comb applicator makes your lashes SO long, they almost look fake! I even made the makeup artist on the last film I worked on get some especially for me!

Lastly, please give my readers your best beauty secret.


To me, the most beautiful people ore the ones who seem happy, healthy and confident. I think the best beauty secret is to do things that make you happy, live a healthy lifestyle and believe in your own beauty!

You can learn more about Ava Gaudet by visiting her at www.avagaudet.com and on Ava's MySpace profile.

*Copyright A Girl's Gotta Spa! Permission is needed to repost.

Tags: , ,

you on Celebrity Beauty: Ava Gaudet http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/01/celebrity-beauty-ava-gaudet_1493.html
related postCelebrity Beauty: Ava Gaudet for you .

Blog Archive

Followers