Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Pattern Body Wash You On Here » Review: Pattern Body Wash

I've come across a very cool new company called Pattern. Pattern makes body washes that are:

Free of synthetic fragrances, colors and dyes.
Free of parabens, phthalates, TEA and DEA.
100% Vegan
All Natural

Pattern has 4 scented body washes that can be used equally on your body, face and hair. The 4 scents are Black Pepper, Citrus, Cucumber and Eucalyptus. For the purposes of this review, I only used Pattern for my body.

To pick a scent that is my favorite would be hard to do, they are all equally refreshing and unique. I was actually most intrigued by Black Pepper. I can't say I have come across any body wash in this scent to date. The Black Pepper scent will open your nasal passages and awaken your senses. It has a strong black pepper fragrance--yet the scent is toned down with plant extracts to make it softer, but without losing its identity. I really liked using it on days I just didn't feel like getting out of bed but knew I had no choice.

Despite Pattern's body washes not having sodium laurel sulfate, they did produce a good amount of bubbles. I love bubbles, so I was happy to be able to have this little luxury. Each of the body washes left my skin soft and clean.

Each 8oz. bottle is $20. Pattern also offers a full size trial kit, where you can get all four 8oz washes for only $60.

I love their tag line--Think. Wash. Repeat. www.patternbodywash.com

you on Review: Pattern Body Wash http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/01/review-pattern-body-wash_7507.html
related postReview: Pattern Body Wash for you .

Blog Archive

Followers