Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Nettie Scrub You On Here » Review: Nettie Scrub

As you all know, I am pretty passionate about exfoliating. Some would think it's silly, but once I realized that it is the most often forgot about part of beautiful, soft, blemish and flake-free skin, I've been on a mission to make sure everyone incorporates it into their beauty routine!

Nettie Davis, a celebrity manicurist in LA, sent me some of her "Nettie Scrub" for me to try out. We all know celebs need to look good at all times or they are prime beef for TMZ and X17. So if Nettie's celebrity client's love it, I knew I wanted to try it out!

My Nettie Scrub came in grapefruit, which smells exactly like a freshly sliced open ripened grapefruit--yummo. When you open your Nettie Scrub you'll notice that the sugar is on the bottom and the oils have made their way to the top. Just use a small scooper to mix it around and you'll be good to go. As you smooth it out over your skin, you'll notice as it buffs away the dead skin the sugar completely dissolves. I found this interesting since most other sugar scrubs I have used don't dissolve. It's almost as if Nettie Scrub has a built in safeguard to make sure you don't overdo it.

As the sugar polishes your skin, the oils moisturize it. Nettie Scrub is all natural with ingredients such as grapefruit seed extract, pure alpha hydroxyl acids from sugar and grape seed oil. I didn't just use Nettie Scrub on my hands, I used it on my legs, arms and elbows too.

It's a great treat for your skin and at $8.99 for a 4oz. jar you'll wonder how you lived without it.

you on Review: Nettie Scrub http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/01/review-nettie-scrub_26.html
related postReview: Nettie Scrub for you .

Blog Archive

Followers