Amazing Pictures Photos

OT: Mourning One Loss, Celebrating a Life You On Here » OT: Mourning One Loss, Celebrating a Life

On January 10th 2006 I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. The event was so traumatic that I have blocked it out of my mind for this day on the calendar...but think about it every day leading up to and every day after January 10th. My readers who have been here for a long while will remember my pain not just from my loss, but that the dr. and nurses had left (rather forgot!) the baby in a clear plastic cup in plain view of me on the counter next to my head.

While there wasn't much to see, I did see a little face and overhearing the dr. telling the nurse, "Here comes the foot," as I miscarried on that ER table is etched into my memory forever.

I wouldn't have thought about how old this child would have been, had it not been for a baby brand sending me one of those..."Your baby is 18 months!" mailings. The baby indeed would've been 18 months old this month.

But with this great sadness, today on January 14th, I can smile because the joy that came to me May 14th 2007 turned 8 months old today.

He is so beautiful.

you on OT: Mourning One Loss, Celebrating a Life http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/01/ot-mourning-one-loss-celebrating-life_14.html
related postOT: Mourning One Loss, Celebrating a Life for you .

Blog Archive

Followers