Amazing Pictures Photos

A Girl's Gotta Spa Nominated for a Fabbie Award! You On Here » A Girl's Gotta Spa Nominated for a Fabbie Award!

Wow, who knew I was loved!? The newest addition to blog awards called "The Fabbies" have let me know that I have been nominated in the Beauty category. Let me tell you--I am among some pretty fabulous bloggers in that category and I am so humbled!

The awards ceremony happens on January 31st when I am in NYC--so I would be so excited if I actually won AND got to give an acceptance speech! ;)

If you love A Girl's Gotta Spa can you please vote for me? I believe voting ends on January 30th so there is not much time left! And if you have a blog and want to help spread the word--by all means I would so love that--I need all the votes I can get!

you on A Girl's Gotta Spa Nominated for a Fabbie Award! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/01/girl-gotta-spa-nominated-for-fabbie_1186.html
related postA Girl's Gotta Spa Nominated for a Fabbie Award! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers