Amazing Pictures Photos

My Fashion Week Shoes: AK Anne Klein Impress Taupe Snake Skin Flats You On Here » My Fashion Week Shoes: AK Anne Klein Impress Taupe Snake Skin Flats

My family knows that well before children--aka BC--I had quite the shoe collection. I love shoes, in fact, I still have the Doc Martens I bought myself on my 21st birthday. Armed with gift cards from Christmas I headed to the mall today to find clothes and the perfect pair of shoes for Fashion Week.

So many shoes looked good, but Heather from MAC Cosmetics advice of "Wear flats!" kept buzzing into my head each time I thought I found the perfect pump.Then I walked into Macy's and I kept being drawn to this gorgeous Anne Klein flat in snake skin. I didn't really care that it's probably not going to match the rest of my clothes this week--I just had to have it! It's more than I've paid lately for shoes, because we are on such a budget, but I think it's worth treating yourself every once in a while.

If you are looking where to buy these gorgeous AK Anne Klein Impress Taupe Snake Skin flats, going the route of brick and mortar you'll find them at Macy's, but for some reason they can't be found on their website, but I found them on Piperlime for $79.

My feet will be comfortable and stylish! I think I'm going to sleep with these shoes next to my pillow tonight. I *love* them!

Find more Flats from Anne Klein.

you on My Fashion Week Shoes: AK Anne Klein Impress Taupe Snake Skin Flats http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-fashion-week-shoes-ak-anne-klein_1891.html
related postMy Fashion Week Shoes: AK Anne Klein Impress Taupe Snake Skin Flats for you .

Blog Archive

Followers