Amazing Pictures Photos

New Category: Beauty & Fashion Interviews You On Here » New Category: Beauty & Fashion Interviews

I've added a new page to A Girl's Gotta Spa! that contains some of the great beauty and fashion interviews I've been doing over at the Pierce Mattie PR blog. I'm not sure if you get the chance to stop by the blogs I write on over there, so I wanted to make sure you could get access to them all in one place just in case you miss one.

Some of the great interviews I've done: Paula Begoun, Billy B, Jason Jobson...

Check them out: Beauty & Fashion Interviews

For quick reference, here are the direct links to all of the blogs I write:

Makeup Minute (a b5media blog)
Pierce Mattie PR (main blog)
The Fashion Rag
Beauty Pro
Jewelry PR
Fitness PR

you on New Category: Beauty & Fashion Interviews http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/08/new-category-beauty-fashion-interviews.html
related postNew Category: Beauty & Fashion Interviews for you .

Blog Archive

Followers