Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Zensation Brightening Mask You On Here » , » Review: Zensation Brightening Mask

When Zensation contacted me to try a few of their products, I jumped at the chance. Zensation products are made in Switzerland with Swiss ingredients and well, I haven't seen a Swed yet who doesn't have gorgeous skin. Since I am forever plagued by an uneven skin tone that includes redness (but is not rosacea), I decided to first use their Brightening Mask to see if it would make a difference.

The Zensation Brightening Mask is a gel-like cream that looks similar to facial moisturizer, except just a bit thicker. It's creamy and doesn't absorb the way a moisturizer would. You apply a thick layer onto your face after cleansing it and wait 20 minutes. You then remove it with a tissue, then use your regular toner and moisturizer.

Ingredients: Seabuckthron Extract (contains high amounts of Vitamin C), Vitamin E, Mulberry Extract, Watercress Extract and Strawberry Begonia Extract--all used to lighten the pigment and even your skin tone.

So did it work?

I adhere to a strict policy of only reading product directions and not the product claims when testing out the various products I receive. I do this so that I draw my own conclusions on the product without being tainted by what it "should" be doing. Once I've drawn that conclusion is when I see if what it delivered is substantiated by its claim.

With a resounding yes, the Brightening Mask basically eliminated 90% of the redness and uneveness in my skin tone each time I used it. I was just so amazed and so floored by the results. Also, the mask is great for all skin types.

Have you used it? I'd love to hear what you thought.

Zensation Brightening Mask can be found at Amazon.com and for my Canadian readers, at PIR Cosmetics (through Amazon).

Tags: , ,

you on Review: Zensation Brightening Mask http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/08/review-zensation-brightening-mask_26.html
related postReview: Zensation Brightening Mask for you .

Blog Archive

Followers