Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Body By Maurices You On Here » , » Review: Body By Maurices

body by maurices is the newest edition of bath and body products added to the fashion store maurices. I received the Sweet Sage Enriching Body Body, Sweet Sage Moisturizing Body Lotion, Cool Citrus Refreshing Body Spray and Berry Blush Renewing Body Scrub.

The fragrances--heavenly. They smell delish for summer.

The Cool Citrus fragrance of the Refreshing Body Spray actually smells like cantaloupe to me. The scent is so fresh, when you spray it, it literally smells like you just cut open the ripest juiciest cantaloupe straight from your garden. YUM. Quick Tip: Keep it in your refrigerator and give yourself a refreshing spritz when you come in from the hot weather.

Berry Blush smells like a combination of various juicy berries; it's hard to just pick out one distinguishable berry in the bunch. I expected the Body Scrub to be thin like a shower gel, but it actually very much like the consistency of hair gel. It's thick and easy to keep in the palm of your hand to apply it and/or not fall through the holes in your bath scrunchie. That was impressive because then I really didn't need to load my scrunchie up, as I normally do with other body washes. The Body Scrub also has microbeads to gently exfoliate your skin.

The Sweet Sage fragrance was unlike any other fragrance I have smelled before. At times it smelled like cucumber melon, at other times I could smell celery, but always it had a "spicey" type of kick to it. It's so difficult to put my finger on the right way to describe this fragrance to you, but I can tell you that I love it. The Body Butter is nice and thick and the Body Lotion only slightly thinner in consistency.

You can find body by maurices products at your local maurices store. To find one nearest you, search their Store Locator.

Tags: , ,

you on Review: Body By Maurices http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/08/review-body-by-maurices_7177.html
related postReview: Body By Maurices for you .

Blog Archive

Followers