Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Be Fine Food Skin Care Morning Sampler You On Here » , » Review: Be Fine Food Skin Care Morning Sampler

When I was approached by Be fine to review their products, I was most intrigued--for one because their website is pretty awesome looking and unique (see for yourself) and two--their products contain food we eat regularly like rice, oats, sugar, mint and pomegranate. I was interested to see how they would feel, smell and most of all...if they would work.

First on my list to review is their Morning Sampler. It contains their Gentle Cleanser, Firming Toner and Daily Moisturizer with SPF15.

Gentle Cleanser: When I first took in the scent of this product a chocolaty creamy Andes Mint came to mind. This product smells delicious and the mint really opens your airways with its invigorating fragrance. The cleanser felt refreshing on my skin and left no residue behind. The Gentle Cleanser is made with sugar, mint, rice and oats--but all you see is a pearly white liquid.

Firming Toner: instead of spraying the toner on a cotton swab, I actually just sprayed it onto my face and massaged it on my skin with my fingers. I didn't notice any real fragrance to the toner, which is made with ginger and willow bark. I felt my skin tighten once it absorbed.

Daily Moisturizer with SPF15
: You really need a minimal amount of this moisturizer, as it spreads out easily over your face. It's not greasy and I didn't notice a fragrance to it. Be.Fine says that the Pomegranate in this product increases the effect of SPF15, which is a bonus in this moisturizer.

These were really nice products that made my skin feel great. The fact that a little goes a long way and it's only $20, means it's a steal! Be fine skin care products can be found at CVS.

you on Review: Be Fine Food Skin Care Morning Sampler http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/08/review-be-fine-food-skin-care-morning.html
related postReview: Be Fine Food Skin Care Morning Sampler for you .

Blog Archive

Followers