Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Kanebo Sensai Total Lip Treatment You On Here » , » Review: Kanebo Sensai Total Lip Treatment

Talk about some spa time for your lips. I've been using Kanebo's Sensai Total Lip Treatment for a few weeks and have been loving the way it makes my lips look and feel.

What they say:
Promotes collagen synthesis and quality in the “O-Zone” area on and around the lips. Minimizes dullness, repairs roughness, and leaves lips plumped up and smooth.

What I thought:
Total Lip Treatment is pretty large in size for a lip product. You also only need to pump out the tiniest amount of product to smooth over your lips. It doesn't have a taste, scent and doesn't feel greasy. It's basically like lotion for your lips. It applies semi-thick until you've worked it into your lips and then it absorbs.

I applied it as the last part of my skincare routine, most times at night before bed. By day two, I had used it prior to applying my MAC Lipglass and remarked that my lips do look good, or rather, "Damn!" is more along the lines of what I said as I looked at myself in the mirror. It was later confirmed when my husband saw me and said, "What did you do to your lips? They look good." That's usually the cincher that a product is worth my money. :)

I've continued using the Total Lip Treatment for a few weeks now and I really have to say I have seen an improvement in the appearance and feeling of my lips.

Have you used it? What did you think?

Tags: , ,

you on Review: Kanebo Sensai Total Lip Treatment http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/08/review-kanebo-sensai-total-lip.html
related postReview: Kanebo Sensai Total Lip Treatment for you .

Blog Archive

Followers