Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Eyetuck by Skin Doctors You On Here » , » Review: Eyetuck by Skin Doctors

Review by Paula R.

I used Eyetuck by Skin Doctors for a couple of weeks and really didn't think I noticed any improvement to the area around my eyes. However, when I stopped using it, the lines, bags and fullness around my eyes was more pronounced and that is when I realized it was making a difference in the way my skin looked. Needless to say, I am using it again and after only 5 days I am seeing a difference again.

I didn't detect a fragrance, which is good since it is used around the eyes. You only need the tiniest drop for each eye when using it, so it lasts for a long time. It absorbs quickly and I was able to put my makeup on right after drying my hair...only about 5-7 minutes. It didn't completely take away all the wrinkles and bags, but it made a noticeable difference to the point that I don't want to stop using it.

Find more products from Skin Doctors.


Tags: ,

you on Review: Eyetuck by Skin Doctors http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/08/review-eyetuck-by-skin-doctors.html
related postReview: Eyetuck by Skin Doctors for you .

Blog Archive

Followers