Amazing Pictures Photos

Turning 33--what to wish for You On Here » Turning 33--what to wish for

Tuesday the 21st I turn 33. I've always loved birthdays ever since I can remember. Each year I hope that it will be better than the last. Being 32 was fabulous--I started blogging for b5media and Pierce Mattie, I had a healthy beautiful little boy and just found that the good far outweighed the bad this year.

What does turning 33 hold for me? I'll be celebrating 10 years of marriage come January, but other than that, the year ahead is a mystery. Hopefully new things will come my way and continue with the good that 32 brought.

Some things I wish I could have (although are extremely unlikely) for my birthday:

* I sure would love one of the Toy Watches I wrote about on the Jewelry PR blog the other day.
* I would love this Perfect Logo Tote from Isaac Mizrahi (Heck I'd also love to meet him!)
* I would love these sunglasses from Yves Saint Laurent.
* A makeup train would be nice.
* I'd love to get a jar of Creme de le Mer. I could never afford such a luxury.
* An entire day at the Spa at The Lodge at Woodloch. (Hmm I do have that gift certificate from Christmas...)
* My choice of products from Sephora.
* A shopping spree for new clothes (my clothes are sooo drab right now).

But who am I kidding? I know I will be just as happy eating chocolate cake with my boys as I watch their smiling faces as they sing to me and help me blow out the candles. :)

you on Turning 33--what to wish for http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/08/turning-33-what-to-wish-for_19.html
related postTurning 33--what to wish for for you .

Blog Archive

Followers