Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules You On Here » , » Review: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules

Elizabeth Arden's Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules, an intensive treatment for your face and throat, was sent to me in June. I reviewed this product for several weeks so I could report to you if I noticed any difference in my skin.

These small golden capsules simply need to be twisted twice to expel the serum that is stored within. As small as these capsules were, I found that I didn't need to use all of the serum it contained because there was plenty to cover my entire face and throat.

The serum feels greasy at first as you smooth it over your skin. I was worried that it would remain that way, as I'm not a fan of greasy serums and moisturizers. However, within 3-5 minutes the serum had absorbed and my skin only felt as if I had just applied moisturizer to it.

What I noticed while using this product was that my skin felt noticeably softer and had an overall "healthy" appearance. I only used the Ceramide Gold as part of my night time skin care routine, as to allow it to work with my skin alone without the addition of any of my makeup.

Have you used this product? What did you think of it?

$68 (60 capsules) Beauty.com

Compare prices on Elizabeth Arden skin care products.


Tags: ,

you on Review: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/08/review-elizabeth-arden-ceramide-gold_114.html
related postReview: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Restorative Capsules for you .

Blog Archive

Followers