Amazing Pictures Photos

Dear Brody--Happy 1st Birthday You On Here » Dear Brody--Happy 1st Birthday

I cannot believe it has already been a year. Brody, the joy in my life, turned 1 today. Thinking back to what a totally anxiety-ridden pregnancy I had with him, wondering if I was going to lose another baby...and yet here he is delightful, happy and the reason I smile everyday, even when his brothers are beating the crap out of each other. This baby makes my life feel a little more sane.

And his double chin makes me feel a little thinner.

Every morning when he wakes up and babbles "mama mama" over the monitor, it brings a smile to my face. The way he gets so excited when I walk into his room as he reaches up his arms for me with the biggest smile on his face. The way he puts his head in the crick of my neck and then pats me on the back...it's hard to imagine how I made it through 365 days without falling to pieces because I love this boy so much.

Big B, Fat Cake-a Cake-a, Bro-bro..whatever we call him, to me his name means love and he fills my heart beyond anything I could ever imagine.

Brody, you are the star that lights my night and brings me comfort in knowing that despite my crazy work schedule and over abundance of beauty products taking over the house...that underneath it all, I am still a mom very much in love with you.

Happy first birthday!

Love,
Mommy

you on Dear Brody--Happy 1st Birthday http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/05/dear-brody-happy-1st-birthday_14.html
related postDear Brody--Happy 1st Birthday for you .

Blog Archive

Followers