Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Malibu Secret You On Here » Review: Malibu Secret

Malibu Secret promises to be the body's answer to anti-aging skin care. Using key ingredients typically found in facial anti-aging moisturizers, Malibu Secret's founders say this innovative formula is like a makeover in a bottle. Intrigued, I gave it a try.

If you have grown up anywhere along the shoreline, the bottle's packaging will make you nostalgic. With "I love you" etched in the sand, the label almost reminded me of the covers from the romance novels I used to sneak from my mother's bedroom. When I opened the cap I found the scent as slightly floral, but reminded me more of Banana Boat sunblock. Once smoothed over my skin, the scent is less sunblock smelling and more perfumey. That's when memories of the beaches around Jamestown, Portsmouth, Naragansett and Prudence Island came back to mind. Just before the sand dunes there were always shrubbery and flowers...Malibu Secret's scent reminds me of this.

The lotion's texture is smooth, it quickly absorbs and is non-greasy. My skin felt incredibly soft--velvet to the touch. Naturally, well hydrated skin always gives off a more youthful, vibrant appearance. I decided to scan the ingredients on the label, only to find that not only did this product contain these "key" anti-aging ingredients, but other components that I personally feel are what made my skin so well moisturized.

For one the main ingredient is shea butter followed by sunflower seed oil, glycerin and cocoa butter--humectants, lipids and emollients. These ingredients alone would leave anyone's skin looking fabulous. Malibu Secret also contains aloe, Vitamins A, C and E, as well as other butters and oils. While I understand why the company wants to position themselves as different from the other lotions out there by promoting their anti-aging ingredients, to me Malibu Secret is a significantly wonderful product simply because it contains good-for-you ingredients that will properly moisturize your skin to help you attain a healthy glow.

Bottom line--this really is a fantastic product, but I feel it is less about the facial anti-aging ingredients in a body moisturizer and more about the other great natural skin softeners this product contains. You can get it at www.malibusecret.com for $25.

*Photo Credit: Malibu Secret

you on Review: Malibu Secret http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/05/review-malibu-secret_8093.html
related postReview: Malibu Secret for you .

Blog Archive

Followers