Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Aqua Tan Clear Self Tanning Treatment For Faces You On Here » Review: Aqua Tan Clear Self Tanning Treatment For Faces



I've raved about Aqua Tan's Self Tanning Body Milk before (no orange color, no overwhelming smell) so I decided to give their Clear Self Tanning Treatment for Faces a try. The picture to the left is the light color my skin normally is and to the right is my color after two applications of Aqua Tan. Not a huge difference, but the effects is just the way I like it...a natural looking sun kissed skin tone. As you can see from the picture above--no orange look at all (let's leave that to Sunkist Ok?)

Aqua Tan's Self Tanning Treatment for Faces comes in a 1.7 oz. spray bottle. You can either spray it directly on your face and then smooth it out or you can spray into the palm of your hand and rub it over your face. I chose to spray it into my hands, as I felt like it gave me more control over knowing exactly where the solution was being smoothed over on my face. I definitely feared orange streaks or worse--missing areas and looking patchy. Since the solution is clear it is all about being diligent with ensuring you smooth it from the inside moving out to the hair line and down your neck. Aqua Tan's color doesn't show up right away, it does take about 6 hours before you notice any color change.

I'm definitely very happy with how the color has turned out on my face. If you choose to spray Aqua Tan into your palms, be sure to wash your hand thoroughly afterwards. Aqua Tan is available at www.aqua-tan.com

you on Review: Aqua Tan Clear Self Tanning Treatment For Faces http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/05/review-aqua-tan-clear-self-tanning_2814.html
related postReview: Aqua Tan Clear Self Tanning Treatment For Faces for you .

Blog Archive

Followers