Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Fragrant Footings by Summer Soles You On Here » Review: Fragrant Footings by Summer Soles

The warm weather is here and for me that means wearing sandals and shoes without socks. Not really a big fan of socks, but hey, I live in the mountains where it gets bone-chilling cold and it leaves me no other choice than to wear them all winter long. My feet rejoice for the warmer weather, but with the warmer weather comes the thing we all fear--your feet can not smell so "fragrant" in your favorite shoes. That's where Fragrant Footings by Summer Soles steps in. (Pun intended!)

If you remember, I bought these awesome shoes from AK Anne Klein for Fashion Week and I could not wait for Spring so I could wear them out and about. I was nervous though, I didn't want to wreck them with sweaty feet or any smell. I'm not really a fan of powders and some sprays are Ok, but I really wanted an easier (and less messy) way to handle this. I received Fragrant Footings in "Kiss me til morning mint" and set about giving them a try.

As you can see, they come much bigger than your shoe. Or at least for me they did, I wear a size 7 1/2. So I trimmed them to fit my shoe. Also, this particular shoe is square toed, so that took a little adjusting.
To make the adjustment simple, I just lined it up with the back of my shoe and trimmed it to match up.
Voila! A perfect fit! But did they work? Marvelously! I've had them in my shoes for about 4 weeks now. My shoes have zero smell to them and my feet smell like mint. Fragrant Footings are insoles made with essential oils, so there is no perfumey smell. Also, the mint isn't a high powered fragrance either, it's light and isn't shouting the obvious to people around you.

Fragrant Footings by Summer Soles also sells Fragrant Foot Pads for your open toed shoes and sandals. They come 2 pair for $15 at www.SummerSoles.com

you on Review: Fragrant Footings by Summer Soles http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/05/review-fragrant-footings-by-summer.html
related postReview: Fragrant Footings by Summer Soles for you .

Blog Archive

Followers