Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Aloepure Skin Care You On Here » Review: Aloepure Skin Care

Aloette is a skin care company I have never heard of before...but one that I hope catches on with my other skin care guru friends. Their Aloepure line is so gentle yet so powerful, you'll wonder why more people aren't raving about this beauty brand.

Restorative Enzyme Peel: When the idea was first proposed to me to try out this peel, immediate thoughts of Freeman's Cucumber Mask entered my mind. So I was surprised when I opened the jar to find a jelly-like substance that feels like you are smoothing pure aloe across your skin. It's thick yet soothing. You apply it over dry skin and rub it in a circular motion under beading appears, then you rinse it off. It's non-drying, non-abrasive and really leaves your skin feeling wonderful.

Clarifying Facial Wash: I have combination skin and I am prone to breakouts (yes even at 33). This facial wash is thick in consistency with small jojoba beads to exfoliate and unclog your pores. It has a light citrus fragrance , but nothing too overwhelming. The Clarifying Facial Wash has a alpha and beta hydroxy acid complex that really goes to work on the problem areas of your skin.

Clarifying Deep Action Toner: Puts oily skin in check. If you have normal to dry skin, you'll want to skip this product.

Clarifying Moisture Balance: My favorite moisturizer so far. Thin in texture, absorbs quickly and is non-greasy--this moisturizer really seems to balance out my skin. It's oil-free and targeted towards acne-prone skin.


I'm also using the Hot Soy Manicure Treatment--but that baby is so good, it will get a review all on its own. All products can be purchased at www.aloette.com

you on Review: Aloepure Skin Care http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/05/review-aloepure-skin-care_4278.html
related postReview: Aloepure Skin Care for you .

Blog Archive

Followers