Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Dial Yogurt Body Wash You On Here » Review: Dial Yogurt Body Wash

Yogurt seems to be a hot commodity these days. If it's not Activia talking about "bifidus regularis" (who made that up?!) it is beauty brands dipping their hands into the yogurt craze. With good reason of course, yogurt is a fabulous protein that helps your skin with hydration. Dial, who I usually associate with bar soap and liquid hand soap, has recently come out with a yogurt body wash that you skin is sure to find yummy. Just as Head & Shoulders surprised me with their hair care rebranding, Dial also delighted me with their nourishing body wash.

I have Dial's Yogurt Body Wash in Aloe Vera, a very soft and clean fragrance. When I first squeezed the product out of the bottle onto my bath scrunchie, I was completely surprised by how great it smelled. Impressed even. It's a nice thick gel that lathers up wonderfully and covers you head to toe in it's enriching and soothing properties.

Now this body wash isn't anything out of the ordinary for a typical body wash, but it was the fact that it came from Dial that was really the more impressive part. I loved the fragrance and luxuriousness of the creamy lather and for just a little over $5, I'd say it's a nice bargain when you want a moment of grandeur.

you on Review: Dial Yogurt Body Wash http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/05/review-dial-yogurt-body-wash_2136.html
related postReview: Dial Yogurt Body Wash for you .

Blog Archive

Followers