Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Salt of the Earth Fizzing Bath Soak You On Here » Review: Salt of the Earth Fizzing Bath Soak

Need to soak your cares away? I am all about products that not only help my mind wander off from the stresses of my daily life, but also make my skin feel incredible. I have been loving Salt of the Earth's Fizzing Bath Soak lately. I've tried both Warm Sugar Vanilla and Mandarin Orange to indulge my senses in their confectionary fragrance and skin softening magic.

Made with grapeseed oil, which is rich in Vitamins A & E, your skin will immediately be soothed while the fizzing disperses the delicious fragrance. Warm Sugar Vanilla smelled like a combination of vanilla and cotton candy, while Mandarin Orange was sweet, slightly citrusy with a kick of spice. I was honestly surprised by it because when it comes to bath time, I don't usually like citrus, but this really didn't smell like a true orange, and I found myself really loving it.

I can't even begin to tell you how soft your skin is going to feel from soaking in this grapeseed oil wonderland. I even let my boys with eczema have the opportunity to get their own baths in this moisturizing concoction. Duncan voiced how much better his skin felt because of it.

Salt of the Earth's Fizzing Bath Soak is available as part of the Spa Pack they offer. You won't want to be without their Salt Glow or Whipped Body Creme (I have that here too! Heaven!) You can find them at www.saltsoftheearth.net

you on Review: Salt of the Earth Fizzing Bath Soak http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2008/05/review-salt-of-earth-fizzing-bath-soak_1888.html
related postReview: Salt of the Earth Fizzing Bath Soak for you .

Blog Archive

Followers