Amazing Pictures Photos

A.Che Marilyn Basket Handbag You On Here » » A.Che Marilyn Basket Handbag

Ever since I wrote about Amanda Che's new line of handbags, I have secretly had a lemming for her Marilyn Basket. Actually her entire Marilyn line is quite eye catching, but there is something fun yet trendy, yet total diva about it. I can totally see myself with this handbag heading out to the mall with my girlfriends on a Saturday afternoon or having it in tow when going out on a date with my husband.

Maybe it is the youthful look it exudes? Since Marilyn died so young, her beauty remains timeless and I can see that in this bag.


Tags: , ,

you on A.Che Marilyn Basket Handbag http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/06/ache-marilyn-basket-handbag.html
related postA.Che Marilyn Basket Handbag for you .

Blog Archive

Followers