Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: KLEAN Bath & Body You On Here » , » Review: KLEAN Bath & Body

I received KLEAN Bath & Body's Sugar Body Polish in Blue Hawaii, KLEAN Mist in Grass and Extreme Moisturizing Shea Lotion in Zen Tea. I loved these products so much, that I placed an order right away for their Pearlized Bath & Body Wash (and another lotion!). While most companies scents for their products seem to almost always duplicate Bath & Body Works in some way or another, KLEAN really stands out for their unique product scents making this a very memorable pampering experience.

While I am in absolute love with Grass and Zen Tea, my stand out favorite is Blue Hawaii. Blue Hawaii is a sweet and tropical combination of coconut and jasmine. This scent is divine. DIVINE. Anyone who has stopped by my house since I received these products has had to put up with me forcing the Sugar Polish under their noses exclaiming, "You have got to smell this!"

Grass reminds me of that first time everyone's lawn's are cut in Spring...or how the air smells just after it rains. The scent is soothing and clean. Zen Tea (Green Tea) also gives off that really clean and refreshing fragrance.

KLEAN's Sugar Polish is fabulous. It contains pure unrefined Mexican cane sugar, coconut & macadamia nut oils, vegetable glycerin, crushed coconut and coconut milk. Your skin is going to feel so soft and silky smooth from using this product.

KLEAN's Extreme Moisture Shea Lotion
is equally as fabulous. You can tell the quality of a product by looking at the ingredients. The two top ingredients in this lotion is aloe and shea butter confirming that it can moisturize even the driest skin.

KLEAN Mist has really great "staying power." It's not a fragrance that will only linger for an hour and then fade away. I've used this Mist on myself and also on my bathroom's linen shower curtain. It is a dry oil spray, so it didn't stain the linen and it didn't feel greasy when I sprayed it on myself.

KLEAN's Pearlized Bath & Body Wash is skin softening and such a great way to start the day in your shower or to relax after a hard day in the evening.

With products this good and scents that stand out among all others, KLEAN Bath & Body has become one of my top ten favorite beauty products.
www.kleanbathandbody.com

Tags: , ,

you on Review: KLEAN Bath & Body http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/06/review-klean-bath-body_7673.html
related postReview: KLEAN Bath & Body for you .

Blog Archive

Followers