Amazing Pictures Photos

Mom: Get Glamorous! A Contest Is Brewing... You On Here » Mom: Get Glamorous! A Contest Is Brewing...

We all have favorite things; even Oprah has a show based around it. If you've been here for a while, you'll notice when I absolutely love a product and sometimes mention that it's one of my favorites. So have you been paying attention lately? ;)

In the next few days a contest will be launching on A Girl's Gotta Spa!....a contest specifically for moms here within the US. I'm a little biased being a mom myself and I felt there had to be another mom out there that must be in some dire need of pampering. Is it you?

Here's a few teasers about this contest that I call "Mom: Get Glamorous!":

The winning mom will receive a beauty prize pack that is a combination of makeup, skin care and other beauty items.

This prize pack contains 10 of my favorite products and values at $300.

Want to know one of the products in it? Boots No7 Restore & Renew.

I'll have a guest judge helping me out to chose the winning mom. She is also one of my favorite moms and is an editor of a popular beauty magazine.

This same beauty magazine is also adding to the prize pack with one of their own for the winning mom.

If you need some pampering---you want to win this prize pack.

So moms, spread the word to any mom you feel may be interested in winning some very fabulous beauty products. And stay tuned here; I'll be announcing the contest and all of the details in the next few days...the contest starts July 6th after all. :)

Tags: , , ,

you on Mom: Get Glamorous! A Contest Is Brewing... http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/06/mom-get-glamorous-contest-is-brewing_5599.html
related postMom: Get Glamorous! A Contest Is Brewing... for you .

Blog Archive

Followers