Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Borghese Salt Scrub You On Here » , , » Review: Borghese Salt Scrub

I LOVE exfoliating. I love my scrubs so much, that I really have to put the reigns on myself not to go into exfoliation overload. There is just something about sloughing off that lifeless dead skin to reveal vibrant glowing healthy skin underneath.

I was so excited when I received Borghese's Salt Scrub because I have heard that their products are amazing. I was surprised when I opened the jar and didn't actually see any salt, but instead what resembled their Fango Mud instead. The scent was wonderful and was the total essence of spa. Of course, it wasn't mud in this salt scrub, it was avacado, mango and shea butters. It also has olive and grape seed oils, sea salt and pumice.

Borghese's Salt Scrub felt so wonderful on my skin. I've even used it a few times after coming back from the beach and it was so soothing taking all of that beach dirt off my freshly tanned skin.

Have you used this product? What did you think?
Find more products by Borghese.



Tags: ,

you on Review: Borghese Salt Scrub http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/06/review-borghese-salt-scrub_1225.html
related postReview: Borghese Salt Scrub for you .

Blog Archive

Followers