Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: inSpa Moisturizing Soap You On Here » , , » Review: inSpa Moisturizing Soap

I have this little addiction to soap, not your run of the mill bar soap from your local market, but the kind found at boutiques, spa's and bath & body stores. I love glycerin soap, shea butter soap and soaps made of essential oils. For some reason it just feels plain luxurious to moisturize my skin this way.

One of the latest soaps I've been using is inSpa's Moisturizing Soap. It's not particularly large in size, however with proper care (ie. don't leave it sitting in the water), it's lasted me several weeks. It's made of coconut, palm and olive oils, chamomile and essentials oils such as lemon, cinnamon leaf, clove, tangerine, bergamot and white thyme.

It smells great and really leaves your skin feeling soft. Be sure to check out my review on inSpa's Pore Purifying Masque, it's on the top of my list of best facial masks I have ever used.

www.inspa.com


Tags: , ,

you on Review: inSpa Moisturizing Soap http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/06/review-inspa-moisturizing-soap_9878.html
related postReview: inSpa Moisturizing Soap for you .

Blog Archive

Followers