Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: Alterna Caviar Anti-aging Hair Care You On Here » , » Review: Alterna Caviar Anti-aging Hair Care

Caviar=Indulgence.

It is no surprise that Alterna's Caviar hair care line feels like complete indulgence. I was completely taken by surprise when I used their Caviar Anti-aging Shampoo & Conditioner. My hair is long and feels thick and coarse. I've never had a day when I can simply use a pick through my hair without spraying on detangler first. YET---these products made my hair feel so wonderful, so soft, so smooth and literally it felt so much lighter, that I was amazed to watch my pick go through my hair without using any other hair product first.

I'm not the only person who was blown away by their products. During the review process was when I was in and out of the hospital (baby, surgery, etc). My mother stayed at my house to help my husband take care of our other children. She called me at the hospital to basically tell me she was taking home the Alterna products. She told me her hair has never felt better or had such a magnificent shine before. It took a lot of arguing, but she finally realized she could not steal my Alterna products from me. (Sorry mom!)

The three ingredients in the Alterna Caviar line that make them like no other are: caviar extract, Vitamin C and Cytokines. You not only see the difference in your hair immediately, it is something you feel when you run your fingers through it, too.

Amazing, amazing product.

www.4alterna.com

Tags: ,

you on Review: Alterna Caviar Anti-aging Hair Care http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/06/review-alterna-caviar-anti-aging-hair_3834.html
related postReview: Alterna Caviar Anti-aging Hair Care for you .

Blog Archive

Followers