Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: inSpa Pore Purifying Masque You On Here » , » Review: inSpa Pore Purifying Masque

I am a huge fan of facial masques. There's something about feeling it tighten up your skin; almost like it is just sucking out all of the bad and leaving you with fabulously flawless skin.

So it should be no surprise that I am madly in love with inSpa's Pore Purifying Masque. It is specifically geared towards oily, acne prone and combination skin (which I am all of the above).

This thick grey bentonite clay masque has zinc oxide to absorb oil, sulphur to dry out blemishes and witch hazel to control oil. You only need to leave it on for 10-15 to see such visible results. I could literally see the difference in my skin the first time I used it. My skin felt fabulous and looked radiant. It's now a staple in my skin care routine, as I use it about 2-3 times per week.

If I can see such a turnaround in my skin from just this one product, I can only imagine what their spa services could do for me! inSpa has several spa's located on the West Coast and they have this ingenius "no tipping" policy. How fab is that to not have to worry about tipping each person at the spa?

You can see all of the other fantastic spa products inSpa has to offer online, so that no matter if their spa is local to you or not, you can still benefit from their wonderful products such as the Pore Purifying Masque mentioned in this post. (Seriously--buy it--it is awesome!)

Tags: , ,

you on Review: inSpa Pore Purifying Masque http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/06/review-inspa-pore-purifying-masque_9076.html
related postReview: inSpa Pore Purifying Masque for you .

Blog Archive

Followers