Amazing Pictures Photos

Review: StriVectin-HS Hydro-Thermal Deep Wrinkle Serum You On Here » , » Review: StriVectin-HS Hydro-Thermal Deep Wrinkle Serum

When my beloved Isaac Mizrahi became the spokesperson for StriVectin, I wondered why he was selling out. I'm always skeptical of "miracle" beauty products and StriVectin is one of those products whose trademark even touts that it's, "Better Than Botox."

Then I received StriVectin-HS at the beginning of May. StriVectin-HS is the new Hydro-Thermal Deep Wrinkle Serum; its very concentrated and is a product that tells you up front that you will not see a miracle transformation with your first application. StriVectin-HS is a serum you have to use a few times a day for the first few days and then once everyday after that to see results.

So with great skepticism I began using this product about 6 weeks ago. You start off by using a pea sized amount of serum (for your entire face) and work it into your wrinkles. You then wait about 3 minutes, wet a facecloth with hot water, wring it out and then hold it on your face. When the facecloth has cooled (about 30 seconds) you then pat your face dry.

So did it work?

After the first week I noticed a considerable difference in the fine lines and wrinkles on my forehead and between my eyebrows. I also noticed that my skin was so super soft. By the third and fourth weeks I noticed that the deep wrinkle I have under my right eye had softened up and no longer appeared so in your face reminding me that I will be 33 in 2 months. Now 6 weeks later, the lines and wrinkles on my face have really softened up in their appearance; some not even noticeable anymore.

I'm very happy with the results of this product. Have you tried it? What did you think?

Compare Prices on StriVectin-HS


Tags: , ,

you on Review: StriVectin-HS Hydro-Thermal Deep Wrinkle Serum http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/06/review-strivectin-hs-hydro-thermal-deep_5438.html
related postReview: StriVectin-HS Hydro-Thermal Deep Wrinkle Serum for you .

Blog Archive

Followers