Amazing Pictures Photos

Tables Are Turned! I get Interviewed on Pierce Mattie's Blog You On Here » Tables Are Turned! I get Interviewed on Pierce Mattie's Blog

As most of you know, I've been on maternity leave from my writing on Pierce Mattie PR's blogs. I return next week after my 2 month hiatus. I'm usually the one doing the interviewing around there for posts; but the tables were turned and they interviewed me. It's nice to be able to return to a job you love and know that they love you. :)

Check it out: Checking In With Blogger Shannon Nelson

you on Tables Are Turned! I get Interviewed on Pierce Mattie's Blog http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2007/06/tables-are-turned-i-get-interviewed-on_6677.html
related postTables Are Turned! I get Interviewed on Pierce Mattie's Blog for you .

Blog Archive

Followers