Amazing Pictures Photos

Aurora Halloween Borealis You On Here » , , , , , , » Aurora Halloween Borealis



Wihii!

Jenny and Dany asked me to do a makeup based on Aurora boreali, aka. Northern Lights.
I wanted to do something, dark but still colorfull, mystical and beautiful.

This is how it came up:



 
 



MAC Blacktrack p/p
MAC Painterly p/p
MAC Kelly Green pigm.
Pure Luxe Tangarine
Gosh Blue Whale effect powder
Gosh Fox effect powder
Wet'n'Wild Megaliner (teal/green)
MAC Smoothblue technakohl
MAC Reflects Rust glitter
Gosh Holographic Silver effect powder

I know it's a bit peacock-ish, but I have to admit that I like it. It's what I wanted to be: Dark but still colorful, mystical but kinda beautiful.
I also destroyed my falsies accidentally while doing this makeup. :/ Have buy new ones tomorrow I guess :P
 
Then I was asked to do makeup ideas for older women, something quite neutral, without being boring. Well, I maneged to do a "boring" neutral, which makes me look a bit sick:

 
MAC Painterly p/p
MAC Malt  e/s
MAC Off the Page e/s
MAC Cranberry e/s
MAC Polished Ivory pigm.
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
MF FLE mascara


Then I made a Halloween makeup for MakeupGeek's Idea Gallery (though I don't know will I upload it there):




MAC Painterly p/p
Nyx Jumbo Pencil Milk ( base on whole eyearea + upper lashline)
MAC Off the Page e/s (lid + on Gosh effect powder + lower lashline)
Mschic Mineral black (crease)
Gosh Golden Gate effect powder (above black)
Wet'n'Wild Megaliner (upper lashline)
MAC Blacktrack fluidline (waterline)
StarGazer red eyeliner (blood effects)
MF FLE mascara

And finally my LOTD:





MAC Greenstroke p/p
SMH Metro e/s (lid)
MAC Teal pigm. (crease + above)
SMH Bee's Knees(highlight)
Wet'n'Wild Megaliner (upper lashline)
MAC Blacktrack fluidline (waterline)
MF FLE mascara

you on Aurora Halloween Borealis http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/10/aurora-halloween-borealis.html
related postAurora Halloween Borealis for you .

Blog Archive

Followers