Amazing Pictures Photos

Pan's Autumn Leaves You On Here » , , , , » Pan's Autumn Leaves

My LOTD was a recreation of amazingly talented Padmita's beautiful Autumn Leaves -makeup:



 
Sorry for the bad pics, I just don't know how to work with my new flash. :S

I don't have MAC Golden Olive or MAC Museum Bronze which she used, so I replaced them with MAC Chartreuse and MAC Vintage gold. I did a test run them before the real makeup, and it looked like this:

It's my hand in case somebody is wondering *g*

MAC Painterly p/p
MAC Chartreuse (inner lid)
MAC Vintage Gold (middle of the lid)
MAC Heritage Rouge (outer lid + crease)
MAC Vanilla (highlight)
MAC Dark Soul
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
Lumene Excllenght mascara


But anyway.

Here's a random makeup I did last night, this was inspired by the movie Pan's Labyrinth:


 
 
 
 
 
Not great, but it was late, I was tired and this was only test run :P

Well, anyway. I hate sundays. I'm always so slow and apathic on sundays. This sucks.

you on Pan's Autumn Leaves http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/10/pan-autumn-leaves.html
related postPan's Autumn Leaves for you .

Blog Archive

Followers