Amazing Pictures Photos

Lush away! You On Here » , , , , » Lush away!

Gaah.

Here's my LOTD:


 
Mineralissima Illusion e/s, MAC Heritage Rouge pigment and SMH Bee's Knees.


Then I made something a bit scary:


 
It's actually inspired by this makeup here.

I also asked my husband to bring some stuff from Lush, and now I have Vanilla In The Mist soapToo Drunk emotibomb and I got a sample of Ice Blue soap. So cool!
I already have Wiccy Magic Muscles massage bar (still haven't tried this), Business Time massage bar ( I LOOOOVE THIS!), I Should Coco soap ( this is awesome too!), The Big Calm shower jelly (smells mind blowingly good) and Demon In The Dark soap for my husband.
I SO love them <3

you on Lush away! http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/10/lush-away.html
related postLush away! for you .

Blog Archive

Followers