Amazing Pictures Photos

If you're pretty enough, nobody cares that you're plastic. You On Here » , , , , , , , » If you're pretty enough, nobody cares that you're plastic.

Sorry, I'm late again.

I was at the flea market, and I found something amazingly sweet:





I know I'm 24 years old, and I maybe shouldn't buy Barbies for myself, but it was way too cheap (~$8), and way too pretty to be left there. AND it's in great condiotion! It's on top of my shelf now <3

But, since this IS a makeup blog, let's get back to makeup.

I reachived my MAC Reflects Transparent Teal today!

It's sweet. :D

I actually used today with MAC Blue Flame, which maybe wasn't the best choise since I put like blue glitter on blue glitter :3

Anyway, here it is:



MAC Painterly p/p
NYX jumbo pencil Black Bean
MAC Blue Flame e/s
MAC Deep Blue Green pigm.
Pure Luxe Pandora e/s
MAC Polished Ivory pigm.
MAC Seedy Pearl e/s
Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
MF FLE mascara


And then I did some other stuff yesterday, I made some experiments with NYX Jumbo pencil Black Bean.

This next look is done JUST using NYX jumbo pencil Black Bean and mascara. No vaselin, no nothing:
 

Then I sprinkled some green BYS pigment over the black, and made this:

Yay. Quite messy, I must say :D

Then I made somekind of mermaid makeup with SMH palette and NYX Glitterati glitters:


Heavy glitter, sweet *g*

you on If you're pretty enough, nobody cares that you're plastic. http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/10/if-you-pretty-enough-nobody-cares-that.html
related postIf you're pretty enough, nobody cares that you're plastic. for you .

Blog Archive

Followers