Amazing Pictures Photos

Leopard on fire You On Here » , , , , , » Leopard on fire

I'm really running out of ideas :D Help me out a bit and leave me some suggestions of what you would like to see.

My LOTD is red/gold with golden leopard spots spiced with brown glitter:




 
MAC Painterly p/p
MAC Bellyflop sheer colour extract
SMH Light my Fire (inner corner)
SMH Flare for Dramatic (outer corner)
SMH Mimosa ( middle of the lid)
SMH Bee's Knees (middle of the lid)
SMH Over The Moon ( crease and above)
Gosh Extreme art eyeliner 16 (lower lashline)
Gosh Extreme art eyeliner 13 ( leopard spots )
MuS glitter eyeliner Choco Mix ( leopard spots)
BeautyUK line and define eyepencil 12 (lower lashline)
Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Lumene Exellenght mascara


EDIT: Oh, and I totally forgot to put a pic of my nails! I finally did something to them yesterday :D




Remember to comment to my contest post and follow my blog!

you on Leopard on fire http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/10/leopard-on-fire.html
related postLeopard on fire for you .

Blog Archive

Followers