Amazing Pictures Photos

Going Gothic You On Here » , , , , » Going Gothic

MakeupGeek has yet another weekly challenge. This time it's time for GOTHIC!
I have a history as a teenage goth, so I have a certain vision of goth scene. *blush*

Still I loved to do this, this was so fun!

ALSO I reachived my MAC Young Punk today ( HUUUUGE thanks to Prostylemakeup from MakeupGeek, I can really recommend her, if you need something bought from US! Check out this thread here) and I felt that Young Punk would be perfect for gothic look.

And here's my entry for the challenge:

 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 
MAC Blackground p/P
MAC Artifact p/p
MAC Young Punk e/s
Grimas matte black e/s
Stargazer eyedust no. 45
MAC Seedy Pearl e/s
NYX jumbo pencil Milk
MuS Scorpio glitter
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Wet'n'Wild Megaliner
MF FLE mascara
Strass eyelashes
Nail rhinestones


I originally did small black and white dots with eyeliner, but then I realized that I could use rhinestones, and apllied them over the eyeliner dots, and that's why the result looks a but smudgy.
But I actually don't care, because I like the result.
Hope you guys like it too!

PS. I'm getting my order from LUSH probably tonight <3

you on Going Gothic http://amazing-pictures-photos.blogspot.com/2009/10/going-gothic.html
related postGoing Gothic for you .

Blog Archive

Followers